SRRV Visa obtained from or while in the United States


I am interested in obtaining a SRRV Visa. I am 56 years old and a retired Chief Petty Officer from the United States Navy. I have a 100% Veterans Administration disability rating, and receive a disability pension from the US Government for 66k USD annually.

I have a fiancée living in the Philippines and I have not been able to return for almost two years due to Covid 19. We are currently applying for a K1 Fiancée visa, but that is another story.

Is it possible for me to obtain a SRRV visa from abroad, such as submit a second passport, an apostle police clearance and the application. I have not been able to return to the Philippines as I am considered a tourist. I look forward to your response.

Thank you
Jerry Brown

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *