Proposal for Assistance of SRRV
Thank you for your inquiry for SRRV.
Please refer below for guidance and other documents required for processing of SRRV.
A. Before you arrive in the Philippines, we can already assist you such as:
- Provide information regarding required documents to be prepared by you in your country.
- Review your documents (prepared by you) and confirm with PRA for acceptance.
- Confirm arrival of your money to PRA account in DBP (Development Bank of the Philippines) and opening account for remittance for other banks.
- Answer for any other question regarding SRRV and clarify with PRA if necessary.
B. Upon arrival in the Philippines
- Assist and attend to you for your medical certificate.
- Obtain BI Clearance / extension of entry visa (30 days).
- Apply SRRV in your behalf.
- Follow up issuance of SRRV and inform schedule to appear at PRA to receive SRRV.
- We can arrange issuance of SRRV in Satellite offices of PRA (Cebu City, Baguio City, Davao City, Subic or Angeles City).
C. Our affordable fee is only PhP17,500 (US$350) per person for Principal and PhP12,500 (US$250) per person for dependent and all of above services and payment can be made upon your arrival in the Philippines.
If you agree on everything mentioned, please sign the attached Notice of Client Registration and send scan copy together with a copy of your passport and filled up Application Form. We will prepare required documents before your arrival in the Philippines.
Please give us advance notice of your arrival schedule in the Philippines as well as the meeting place and time. We will meet you and accompany you going to PRA for payment of application fee and annual fee and clinic for medical examination. We will accompany you with all necessary preparation work for the requirement for SRRV application in the Philippines.
We will keep your Original Passport for BI clearance and application of SRRV, and will provide you instead with a copy of your passport with entry stamp/extended visa.