1. Lock Down of Metro Manila was relaxed to GCQ from ECQ since Jun 01 and most of the public and private offices have started operation however Restaurant, Movies and like are still closed. (Refer to attached notice by IATF)
2. Foreigners are still not allowed to enter the Philippines. (Refer to attached notice by Bureau of Immigration.)
3. PRA opened on June 08 under the New Normal Operation. (Refer to attached two advisories.
You can download here the PRA Advisory regarding the current global crisis which is the Corona Virus Disease or COVID-19.
Summary of those are as follows
1. SRRV is valid during Enhanced Community Quarantine and Retirees in the Philippines can continue to stay in the Philippines. However entering to the Philippines is prohibited except for spouse of Filipino citizen even possessing SRRV.
2. PRA office is totally closed and all pending processing is on hold. Passport will be kept with PRA and will not be released to Retirees.
3. Foreigners are allowed to go out of the Philippines and move to Airport but they have to find the way of commuting by themselves.
Note: The period of Enhanced Community Quarantine is March 15 to April 12 originally, however it was extended up to April 30 according to the announcement on April 07.